Liposuction in Fredericksburg, VA
Having fat on your body is frustrating, and the problem is compounded when you cannot eliminate the fat with diet and exercise. At Surgical Arts of Virginia, we offer liposuction for men and women in Washington DC, Fredericksburg, Richmond, Stafford, Charlottesville and surrounding areas of Virginia.
What is Liposuction?
Dr. Palmer is known for his body sculpting procedures, such as lipo. He performs liposuction to remove areas of stubborn fat that are resistant to diet and exercise. In addition, Dr. Palmer can sculpt the body with liposuction and even bring out muscular definition in the right candidates. This muscular definition technique is also called “High-Definition” Liposuction.
What areas can you have liposuction performed on?
- Posterior Torso (full back)
- Flanks (love handles)
- Lower abdomen (below belly button)
- Upper abdomen (above belly button)
- High definition abdomen (ab sculpting, typically men)
- Bra Roll
- Lower legs
What is the Cost of Liposuction in Fredericksburg, VA?
Liposuction starts at $1,750, and we can provide a more accurate cost for your lipo procedure after your complimentary consultation. We accept payment by cash, personal check, money order, and credit card. We also work with three financing options—CareCredit®, United Medical Credit and Prosper™ Healthcare Lending.
What Are the Benefits of Lipo?
Liposuction can be used to sculpt and contour many areas of the body, such as the neck, shoulders (for lipomas), buttocks, thighs, hips, abdomen, posterior torso (back) and many other problem areas.
How is Liposuction Performed?
Lipo is performed in the office’s surgical suite using IV sedation and local anesthetic. This is considered an outpatient procedure.
Dr. Palmer performs the following types of liposuction:
- Large-volume liposuction is indicated in patients with large amounts of excess fat in areas where there is minimal skin laxity. Military personnel often benefit from this type of liposuction to meet waist requirements.
- Liposculptsure is used to enhance natural curves of beauty such as defining the buttocks or the waist and often compliments tummy tuck or other body contouring procedures.
- Focal Liposuction targets a direct area such as the tummy, arms, neck, thighs, etc. Typically, some degree of liposculptsure is used to achieve the best results.
- High-Definition Liposuction is used by Dr. Palmer to etch out abdominal musculature to give a more fit look to the abs, especially in men.
What is Liposuction Recovery Like?
Downtime depends on the individual and the area where the procedure is completed. After surgery, Dr. Palmer will provide you with post-operative care instructions.
How is Hyperhidrosis Treatment with SweatLipo Performed?
SweatLipo uses the same tools as lipo to remove fat cells, but it targets sweat glands. By eliminating some of the glands in the armpits, the procedure is effective for hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) treatment.
How is Neck Liposuction Performed?
Neck lipo may be performed as a standalone procedure or in conjunction with ThermiTight, a neck lift or facelift. Removing small amounts of fat with neck liposuction gives the area a smooth, youthful appearance.
Liposuction is a popular option for men and women in Washington DC, Fredericksburg, Stafford, Richmond, Charlottesville, and the nearby communities in Virginia. To learn more, contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. R. Shane Palmer.